Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Days of Lovecraft - Week 1 done!

I can't tell you how fun and tough this week has been doing this blog. Like everyone else I always have a lot on my plate. I'm a stay-at-home dad, so there's lots of childcare happening. I'm a part-time commercial actor so there are auditions to go to (this week I had to drag my kid with me to an AT&T audition). I'm also working on becoming a full-time NYC tour guide - something I have NO IDEA how I'm going to pull off - and I'm also taking a class online for college credit. AND! I'm working on designing an RPG for my game design collective. So yeah - thanks October. Great timing.

But seriously it's been fun and I really appreciate comments and subscriptions.

Tomorrow's story will be... The Colour Out of Space! Yep, that u is supposed to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment